Friday, October 29, 2010

I'm back

Although I didn't leave a "BRB" at the end of my last post, I will log back in to say "I'm back."

Here are my reasons for being away:
1. My mother had open-heart surgery and then she and my father lived with us for two months.  This took up a significant amount of my time and emotions.
2. I chose to write in my novel rather than on a blog.
3. I'm still unsure how to blog regularly while writing a novel. (scheduling, topics, etc.)
4. I began the process of learning how to network with other authors.  I'm a typical writer, an introvert who doesn't mind working alone.  Networking means getting out of my comfort shell and meeting other writers.  It's been a great exercise.

Here are my reasons for returning:
1. I miss the platform where I can share random thoughts about writing.
2. I'm starting NaNoWriMo in two days and want to share that.
3. I want a blog that I can link to in my e-mail signature (OK, not the most impressive reason)
4. I am curious to see what I can create when pressed.

So, I am back.  No excuses, just pressing on to the next challenge.  Isn't that was writing is about anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment